03 December, 2015

November Wrap-up

Currently sitting in class so  this will be short. Xp. Don't kill me for that I have no time really. School is getting the best of me. I'm lucky that I have time to read, which isn't going as fast as i would love to.

Here we go though!

During this month I have managed to read 3 books. Woaw...new record -_-


The two books I have managed to read were the books sent in by the author. The young adult novels from miss Risseghem.

THE GUARDIAN, A SWORD AND STILETTOS by Kristin D. Van Risseghem



Format: Ebook (.mobi) | 282 pages
Size: 1281 KB
Publication date: 10 May 2015
Sold by: Amazon, co.

Goodreads  |  Amazon


"Speechless. One word describing it all! The characters, the plot ...the everything!

Easy to read with not so complicated sentences. Oh! I have to say that the first few chapters got my attention completely. Couldn't put it down...The world that was created and explained was flawless. Now when I come to think of it...was there anything I didn't like? Maybe the suspended ending!!!! But I know it had to be done to keep the readers hyped up. Definitely want to read the rest of the books!"
Mimi 2015 
If you want to read full review click HERE. But let me tell you it is a hell of a good book! 5 out of 5 stars!

After that here comes the sequel to this baby:

THE MASQUERADE, AN ALTAR, AND A FAIRY


Format: Ebook (.mobi) | 142 pages
Size: 5 196 KB
Publication date: 19 August 2015
Publisher: Kasian publishing

Goodreads  |  Amazon


"I think that the book itself could be read without even reading the main book, because all of the details and even the additional info is mentioned in this small novella. The star rating says everything that needs to be done about this series. Not to mention I've noticed another book had come out recently! I think it's about the Winter fairy this time, and I took liking in that cheeky male, bring it on!" Mimi 2015

This book didn't disappoint me with the expectations I had from the first book. Yet again 5 out of 5 stars! Read the full review HERE.

The third book I've read this month is Around the world in 80 days by Jules Verne. The review on it will be soon up, I'm having just last few pages to go. It is going too slow and I can tell that  it won't be having more than 3 stars from me!
Come back and check the review it should be up on Sunday and that's the deadline I had set up for myself

*pitifully logs off and runs for lunch*

No comments:

Post a Comment