25 August, 2015

Throne of Glass ~ review


Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
Format: Paperback | 432 pages
Dimensions: 128mm x 196mm x 30mm | 299g
Publication date: 2 August 2012
Publication City/Country: London
ISBN 10: 140883233X
ISBN 13: 9781408832332
Sales rank: 158




PLOT

The story goes about the most notorious assassin in the country, Celeana Sardothein. After being betrayed she was sent to a mining camp, where noone survived for longer than a month, but somehow she kept her sanity. It starts with the Prince Dorian coming to the mines and asking Celeana to be his champion in his father's competition, where she must fight other competitors to win. To be the King's Champion and after 4 years of servitude to be free once again.


REVIEW  

This book is a freaking masterpiece! I bought only the first one because I didn't know the series and didn't want to invest bad, but now I regret not buying the rest! Blamey! I have no money either now, have to wait month. And then the waiting time for it to arrive, why we don't have such great books here in Slovakia, huh?
Anyway I'm going off the topic. The way it's written it keeps your mind focusing only on the story. Lot's of things are happening and you make your theories and then she ruins it all! with a twist! I couldn't put down the book, which haven't happened to me in years. so this deserves  straight 6/5 rating. No way I won't be buying the other four books.

No comments:

Post a Comment