13 January, 2016

Wreck this Wednesday! #1

Okay..okay I know there was one Wednesday before this one, but I totally forgot it was! Anyway when I realized I was supposed to write this entry it was already Thursday so I left it for the next week.

Here is the update!


Cracked spine 



The first thing I did was cracking the spine and hell, let me tell you I was so not wanting to do this. I tend to my books, trying not to crack their spine while reading. BUT it felt oddly satisfying. And after taking the journal with me everywhere it is wrecked and i'm not even done yet!





Circles!






Then there was this thing. It says to fill the entire page with circles. I started with the big circle in the middle and then added the bigger ones and I worked with it, played with it actually. The shady background behind it are actually small circles mae with black pen. I did keep my word. The page IS covered in circles!






Tape madness




This page is like second from the back and I wouldn't have done it if not for me forgetting to pack the colored tapes into my little sister's gift for christmass. I thought it would come out more even in the middle.








These are the pages that I've finished so far. There is the project to doodle over the edges of the book and i have the front done, just needs the sides and I did rub the journal on the dirty car, but I think it needs some decorating so for now it's just smeard with the grey dust.
Thus all and see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment