02 January, 2016

Double Dare ~ review

Format: Ebook (.mobi) | 176 pages
File size: 360 KB
Publication date: 28 October 2011
Publisher: RhondaNelson

Goodreads | Amazon

Runaway bride Louisa Honeycut is looking for a quick escape when she passes the Double Dare, Inc sign and the slogan "Are you ready for the time of your life?" seems like divine intervention. Sheltered by her overbearing father, Louisa has years of catching up to do and can think of no better person than gorgeous Sam Rawlins to show her. Is she ready for the time of her life? Hell, yes.

Ordinarily unflappable adventure guide Sam Rawlins makes his living showing the wealthy how to have fun, but nothing in his experience could have prepared him for the "adventure" Louisa Honeycut asks for. He might be showing Louisa the time of her life, but the quirky little snack-cake heiress is soon turning Sam's own life upside down...and perversely, he likes the new vantage point.




I should mention that this book is out there for free on Kindle. So those who have it or the app, go for it! This book was kind of something new to me. I don' usually read romance books but I have to state it is a good book.

It is fast paced and dispite that it's a short novel it didn't lack anything. It had the beginning, the middle and even a good ending. The characters were neatly described and there was nothing that could mistake me in imagining them.

I had some antipathy against this type of the novel, because as far as romance novels go, it can get freaking sweet and disgusting. But this one...It didn't have any of it. Yes there were some descriptions that are not for under aged reader, but nothing too sweet. Straight forward. That's what I liked about it

If you don't have much time and you want to read a good book this one is the right one to pick. I was surprised that it had 176 pages but the story flew and I just kept reading until I finished the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment