14 January, 2016

TBR Tuesday #2

This time the reason behind it is the fact I don't want to drag books with me in the bag full of my school books. So i'm reading e-books. Kindle is really a big helper.

Yet again I used my TBR jar to choose from and I pulled out The Beholder  by Ivan Amberlake.




This books is about two sides warring. The good - the Light, these are the people whow take have power over the "light" emotions such as love and happiness and use it to their advantage. Their oppposition are the shadows, who use a anger and fear to overpower people. And it wouldn't be any fantasy novel if it didn't have any knowledge of what is going on behind the curtain of real world. And that he is the one to help the Lighters win the world.

I've already started reading it and it has really interesting beginning. Not really explaining what who is what. The first scene is a fight and it catches your attention straight away with hints and whatnots about the world it is set in.

Then it hopes to the main character introducing it to us. This is so far I got. But it's already interesting! Keeping on reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment