12 August, 2015

The Ultimate Book Tag

1. Do you get sick while reader in the car?

Yes. As much as I hate it, I can't read in the car. I tried it in a coach while travelling to Italy from school but it didn't work either. So no reading to spend the time while travelling for me. But! I don't mind listening to music...(might swap it for books next time)

2. Which author's writing style is completely unique to you and why?

Um....that's a hard one. But I would say John Flanagan's. God his books are just amazing. oh oh and Dan Brown, geez, that man must be a god, have read every book he has ever written.

3. Harry Potter series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.

Harry Potter! How could you even ask such thing?! First of all...it's much better written than Twilight Saga. Secondly I got bored of all the romance going on in there. And the WORLD! Have you seen sparkling vampires? Me neither.

4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what's in it (beside books...)?

No. I have a backpack where I keep them. Besides...when I have school and too many (school)books I just carry my kindle  (love the thing, it's so lightweight) and read from there. 
And as mention I have there the schoolbooks, purse, keys, all the things student needs....(I want to finish the school already....but yay I got another 7 years...)

5. Do you smell your books?

Even tho I'm shy about it (meep) Don't tell anyone!

6. Books with or without little illustrations?

I think it's a nice touch to the book but it's not necessary for it. I mean...we all have our imagination right? And most of the times it happens I imagine things slightly different than they are pictured. (and I like my imagined picture more :p)

7. What book did you love while reading, but discovered later it wasn't quality writing?

I have no idea if I ever read such a book. (I've read so many and each one of them was amazing!) So...I  guess none?

8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!

Not that I remember, my childhood was kinda rough, moved twice, and the latter well...lost all my childhood stuff so I can't really relate to any books...it's saaaad I want them back I had so many... I just want my babies back.

9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?

Um...currently it's The Invisible Man as a matter of physical books. Don't have many because of all the moving and stuff, but slowly and surely I'm getting more (devil face)

10.What is the thickest book on your shelf?

The complete collection of Sherlock Holmes stories winning with 986 pages, BUT! at the same time I got that one there is this book The Hand of Fatima closely following with 961 pages.

11. Do you write as well as you read? Do you ever see yourself as a future author?

Yes I do write..I'm about to include that section to this blog as well so I can get (nope I'm not getting) rid of my old blog. But...um I wish I could write well, there is just no actual characters development through out my stories, need to work on that. Yet feel free to read what I have and leave your opinion. (God...why..why am I showing you this?)

12. When did you get into reading?

Um....when I learned how to read. I was constantly in the library, every break in school we had I was in library becoming bff with the librarian to be honest! Pity they moved her to another one. I miss her.

13. What is your favorite classic?

Um...that would be...most probably.. oh yes Sherlock Holmes for god's sake.

14. In school what was your best subject Language Arts or English?

First off..I have no idea what language arts teaches. Because Slovak schools have nothing of that, and English well....teach got mad at me because when she was teaching I was writing my stories...so yeah..neither as you could have guessed.

15. If you were given a book as a gift that you had already read and hated what would you do?

Well...maybe give it as a gift to someone other? Who knows maybe they would like the book. But surely I won't tell the giver that I don't like the book. Rude.

16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?

Percy Jackson! Divergent, can be too I guess. And then...I'm lost....need to buy and read more books.

17. What is your favorite word?

I don't know but I really like remorse. Even with its meaning I find it beautiful.

18. Are you NERD, DORK, DWEEB or ALL of the above?

I think all of above (Aren't they the same???)

19. Vampires or Fairies/Pixies?

Can I choose both? *doggy eyes* puetty pueeese.

20. Shapeshifter or Angels?

Again a tough one!!! But I would take a Shapeshifter....after all you can shape shift into angel xD (Yeah mind....keep going.... -_-)

21. Spirits or Werewolves?


Absolutely spirits...one does not simply love werewolves and vampires at the same time. (get the reference? xD god it's getting late and this makes me silly.)

22. Zombies or Vampires?


eaaaasyy. Vampires for sure. Zombies are just...stupid. Having no brain and all.

23. Love Triangles or Forbidden love?

I'm a romantic so i'm sticking with forbidden love. What's better, eh?

24. Full romance books or action packed with a few love scenes mixed in.


Hmmm....I would go for the latter. But still i'm so unsure...there shouldn't be too much action... I'm 50/50 with action and romance in one book.

No comments:

Post a Comment