12 August, 2015

Fanfiction with Nightwish part VI ~ FINALE

As every morning I went out for a little walk. Just to refresh myself. I was walking around the house, when I spotted Emppu in one of the window. Warily I looked around if there's anybody around. Then I hid in the bush watching him curiously.
He just got out of the shower, I assumed, because of the towel wrapped around his waist. He went toward the wardrobe, where he took off that towel and I was able to see him nude. My face became red as I quickly moved my sight away. I was fighting the temptation to look again. And I can tell I lost. My eyes darted back seeing his muscular chest as he was putting some T-shirt on. Biting my lower lip I made my way inside. Seeing this was a really bed idea. I wanted him, but I guess I had no chance.
I went straight to my room starting to pack my things.
"Ya leavin' already?" Emppu was leaning against the door frame.
"The biography's almost finished." I shrugged collecting my accessories. He went toward me taking the perfume out of my hand and hugged me.
"I'll miss you, you little workaholic." I smirked and played my ace. I knew it was a bit dare, but I was leaving soon anyway...
I'll miss your cute ass." Emppu laughed
"Cute is it?" he glanced at me.
"Well...don't really know, because I didn't have the chance to touch it." I smirked looking into his eyes.
"What are you waiting for, ha?" he whispered moving his head to mine. I closed my eyes and in couple of seconds felt his lips on mine. One of his hands dared to grab my ass, but at this time I didn't actually mind. "So are you touching it or nat?" I felt his lips move to a vicious smile.
"If it's all you want..." he kissed me again as soon as my hand was in place.
"I guess that I won't triumph your farewell, eh?" Marco stood in the door with tray upon which was bread, omelet and coffee. Emppu chuckled.
"You have to ask her, not me," he glanced at my blushing face.
"Marco...ehm..." I looked down feeling ashamed.
"Oh come on!" he chuckled. "It was more than obvious that you two would eventually end up together." I looked up.
"Thanks Marco."


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment