12 August, 2015

Fanfiction with Nightwish part V


I spent the rest of the year with the guys. And I have to say that we became quite a friends, especially with Emppu. But I won't tell it right away, let me keep you in track of what happened:
After the wallpaper incident I was surprised by Emppu as he made me coffee. He brought it and sat next to me, watching and reading.
"You're good." he said after a while during which I had written one paragraph. I looked down at the keyboard. My cheeks burned from the compliment and to ad I was hiding the smile. It felt good, someone complimenting me.
"Well, thank you:" I put away my laptop. Glancing at him I collected the courage within me to form a question.
"Would you mind if I asked you couple of questions?" Emppu chuckled.
"Of course not."
"What is it that you dislike the most?" I took the laptop once again opening a new file of Word.
"Eeeh, everything connected to tomatoes like soups, juices and such."
"Tomatoes you say?" I smirked. "And the second question: Are you ticklish?"
"What is good for?" he smirked making himself comfortable. He closed his eyes leaning against the couch. I closed my laptop sighing.
"I don't know. Just trying to understand you better." I took sip of the coffee and suddenly Emppu leaped forward to me. With loud yelp we fell off the couch. Emppu landing on top of me and starting to tickle me. I laughed.
"No! Stop!" my face becoming red. "Emppu, please!! he chuckled.
"I see you are having fun." Emppu glanced up. I did it too. Just to spot Tarja standing in the doorway.
"Hei." I greeted breathlessly still red.
"Okay, I'll leave you," she smirked and Emppu leaned over me.
"Well?" I smiled at him. "What's the answer?"
"So the answer you seek." he smirked putting away strands of hair. He leaned closer, just inches away from my face. My breath stopped, heartbeat raising. Was he always this handsome? I was looking directly in his blue hued eyes.
"Yes," he whispered as if reading my thoughts. My hands rested on his chest. I felt his muscles beneath them, our legs tangled one atop the other. Then he stood up. I blushed looking away, but still lying on the floor.
"What the fuck was I thinking?" I thought still looking at him.
"You're not standing up? he smirked .
"Ah, that smirk. It really fits him..." I shook my head to get rid of such thoughts. "Remember how it ended the last time with Jukka?" But then I'll leave in couple of days, my work's almost finished. "And besides Emppu's not Jukka."

"Yeah, coming," I sighed and as I went past him I felt someone's hand on my ass.
"Hei!" I swung around with smirk. "Calm down your hormones." I chuckled, but I guess I couldn't hide the blush. Emppu giggled and leaned to me once again whispering to :
"It's your fault that you're making me so horny."
"Hey Emppu, we got beer!" shouted Marco from the hall. Apparently returning from the shops.
"Coming!" Emppu rushed out leaving me alone with my thoughts.
"He didn't mean it or did he?"


Next

No comments:

Post a Comment