12 August, 2015

Fanfiction with Nightwish part IV

He looked surprised to see us.
"Um...I was just. Do you feel better?" He asked me as he noticed my red tinted eyes. I nodded and smiled at him.
"Thanks for asking."
"No need to thank me," he chuckled, " dinner's ready." he smiled at both of us and entered the canteen. As the rest of the house it was big room in which centre was a table. The table was surely suited for over twenty people so we sat by our sides at one end.
We had some vegetable salad with some type of cereal bread. I ate it without a word. I knew who prepared it, I knew this kind of kitchen.
"Everything okay?" I heard Emppu whispering. I just nodded. I had the feeling that if I said something I'd cry again. After the dinner was over I locked myself in my room.


On the following morning I went to my flat to pack my things. My flat was an average flat in Kitee. One bedroom, living room connected to the kitchen and bathroom. It had a small balcony onto which you could enter through the bedroom. I threw my bag on the bed and took the basic stuff including cosmetics, my laptop and some clothes.
"Oh, don't forget he coffee," I said to myself while going to the kitchen. Cappuccino, my drug. I can't work without it. Aaand bars of chocolates. Lot of them. In the end I had troubles to close the bag.
"Need help?" Ewo smirked watching me as I sat on the bag and tried to close it up.
"Eh..."" I blushed. "No, thank you." I finally closed it.
"Let me take it." he raised his hand.
"I'm fine," I took the suitcase and after locking the door I got on Ewo's car.


Immediately as we returned back I took out my coffee packages. Taking my laptop and the chocolates I sat in the living room. I unlocked the laptop and started writing.
I didn't notice that someone entered, because I was listening to music through headphones. His hands put coffee mug on the table before me and then after going behind me caressed my arms. I closed my eyes and sighing pulled out my headphones.
"Jukka this won't help." my sight was locked on the cup.
"How did you know it is me?"
"Oh well," I turned to face him. "Because none of the band members would caress my arms." I glared at him.
"You are still angry, aren't you?" he sighed sitting next to me.
"Of course!" I put my laptop onto the table and we argued until Tuomas had arrived. I stood up leaving the notebook unlocked on the table.
Later as I resumed my work I noticed the change in wallpaper. I had Nightwish there, but now the pic was changed. Marco's nails where painted pink, Emppu had moustache and some other small details. In the bottom left corner was something written. But it was too small for me to read, so I sought the PC for the pic and zoomed it. There were Emppu's and Marco's names. I had to smile and shake my head. Immediately adding a sentence about their sense of humour.

Next

No comments:

Post a Comment