12 August, 2015

Fanfiction with Nightwish part III

"Really?" Ewo looked surprised. I just looked down nodding. "How come you knew?" Jukka was quiet for a minute, thinking whether to tell or not, I guess.
"We were dating..." he said quietly. Everybody's mouth opened wide, sight moving from him to me.
"Why didn't you TELL me?!" Emppu looked at him puzzled.
"Emppu, calm down,we broke up 4 years ago," he looked at me again. Tuomas left the room, I suppose he was even angrier now. "Can I have a private talk with her?" I looked at him, pain easily noticeable in my eyes.
"She's all yours," Emppu stood up and left. After couple of minutes we were alone.
"Mima...I'm really..." I stopped him with my palm. I couldn't hold my tears now.
"Sorry?!" I guess not! Jukka you didn't even tell me why we broke up, all those years I was questioning myself what I did wrong or if I wasn't good enough for you," I sniffed wiping away the tears. "You didn't even reply on my e-mails," I turned not wanting to see his face.
"Mima..." He stood up apparently wanting to hug me, but I just ran deeper in the house , through one of the door, and I accidentally pushed someone.
"Sorry," I said subconsciously noticing the blond hair still running.
"Emppu, he had to be listening," I thought, but I didn't care. All I wanted now was to be alone.




After some chaotic running I found myself an empty room. It had double bed, bathroom and couple of shelves. I threw myself on bed crying. I hugged the pillow staring at the wall. I let out the tears, the pain and the touch of useless feeling. My soul was hollow, heart aching, I couldn't stop crying. I didn't believe that I'll be able to love again.
Someone entered.
"Go away...." my quiet voice echoed in the room. "I don't want to see you." I hid my face in the now wet pillow. That someone sat on bed ans caressed my back.
"Are you okay?" I heard the woman voice.
"Do I look okay?" I asked wiping away the access tears. Tarja sighed.
"Men are sometimes mean.." she started, but I interrupted her.
"You don't say," I said ironically.
"Mima c'mon, don't look only on the bad side. There's so much to be happy of."
"Name two..." I said quietly with the pillow still in my hug and sight on the wall.
"Ewo said you listen to us, you can have any gear you want for free and I don't think guys'll have problems with signing in a photo or something."
"That's only one," I cracked a smile. "It's only the thingy I'm with Nightwish. Tarja..." I finally looked at her, "I don't think I can make it. I don't think I'll be able to stay in one room with Jukka."
"Did he hurt you that much?" I looked out of the window
"He...just called me. One morning. I was back in Slovakia and he simply said that he wants to break up." I shrugged. Tarja didn't say anything, she was simply watching me and listening. I glanced at her.
"Don't get me wrong. Jukka is a nice guy, friendly, I like him a lot." I sighed. "But everything has an end." I looked out of the window again.
Tarja asked me couple of questions, we've talked until evening. I didn't know how much I needed someone who'd listen to me, someone who'd keep it, all my secrets, to himself.
"I'll show you your room," she smiled hugging my elbow as she stood up. By doing so, she pulled me up and went toward the door. "I have a secret to tell you." she grinned at me.
"Yes?"
"Jukka does not deserve such a lovely woman." My cheeks came up red. I always thought that I'm ugly, fat and that I ruin photos I'm in. Tarja opened the door and I noticed Emppu. He was standing by the door like he was eavesdropping.

Next

No comments:

Post a Comment