12 August, 2015

Fanfiction with Nightwish part II

I looked around not sure what to do.

"I'm not really sure about this," I confessed to him. "I barely know you." Ewo glanced at me and then with a long sigh got out.

"Yeah, you're right." He locked the car and got on pavement. "So do you know some basic information about the band?" he asked after some minutes of walking in silence.
"Basic? You must be kidding me," I thought. "Yeah, sure," I smiled shyly. "No need to worry about it. I listen to them." "Quite a lot these days."
"Do you? That's why you hesitated," he chuckled.
"Yop. It was quite a shock," I cracked smile.
"Here we are." He smiled and and went towards the door. I looked up at the majestic building. The house was build in baroque, I think, because it had lots of decorations all over once a white facade. It had three floors and two garages. Windows looked clean, yet I didn't see through. With my head up still adoring the build I went towards the door making small steps. Ewo chuckled.
"I...I thought you live by yourself." I looked at him.
"We do, but most of the time, when guys are composing music, we are here." he opened the door and I could see the hall. "Come in." he said still chuckling as he held the door.
"It looks nice," I was still adoring the build.
"Here.." he put my handbag onto some kind of shelf. "Guys!" he shouted through through out the house as he entered one of the three doors "I brought that biographer, come up and meet her!" Tuomas was the first one who appeared. He was tall with black wavy hair. His blue eyes pierced mine, not sure whether because of anger or hatred.
"HER?!" he asked quite loudly so I heard it. Then he lowered his voice and they spoke in Finnish.. The second was Emppu, the little blondie closely followed by...
...Jukka. Our eyes met, but then I looked down hurt and tears were coming up to corner of my eyes.
"No, you can't cry now..." I looked up trying to avoid his look. Concentrating on Tarja and Marco.
"So..." Ewo sighed after they stopped arguing. "You know the guys, but anyway. This is Tuomas, Emppu, Jukka, Tarja and Marco." I looked each one in the eyes and cracked a nervous smile. As I looked into Jukka ones I quickly moved my sight away, yet I could see his look softened and it was like he wanted to say something. Ewo saved me.
"And this is Miriama Torpainen."
"Hi..." I said and shyly raised my hand. Tuomas was still angry at Ewo.
"Do you speak any Finnish?" Tarja asked.
"Um..no, I know the basic stuff, but I'm trying to learn."
"Your name sounds so..."
"Finnish," Jukka finished her sentence with his look locked at me. "She's Slovak.." he sighed still looking at me.

Next

No comments:

Post a Comment