25 June, 2015

New Releases of July 2015

New releases I can't wait for in

JULY 2015


Aaaa I can' believe it! School's over which means lots and lots of reading! And also my TBR- jar will get some cleaning and money will be wasted...as usual. But who cares!



Sadly, even though there are many releases this upcoming month none of them are coming out on my birthday. How's that even possible people?! Come oon!



Alright let's get going on with that list. I found many books, which I'll list here but only five of them will be listed on the page of releases. Starting off with:


The ends of the Earth by Robert Goddart, which is being released on 2nd of July. It is about a man called Max who tries to figure out the death of his father and gets involved in some spy agency which is trying to do some bad things. Most probably something to do with the Second World War, because it's set in the year 1919. I've read only one book about spying and hell it picked my interest, so I think this one will be read in no time.*

Moving onto next book in my list. which is:


The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, that is being released on 7th of July. This book I'm the most excited about, I've heard of it few months ago, like in February and hell they got my attention. In the book the people are divided by blood - Red and Silver. And this girl from Red is being captured by the Silver - nobles - because they discover she has a deadly power. She is hidden from people proclaimed to be a long lost princess and engaged to the Silver princ. Besides all that she risks her life by helping the Red guard. I can't wait to read this one...I really..just gimme! I wanna.*

Next is:


The heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson, the hardback is released on 7th of July. And it's about  a girl named Lia, who is being held captive by barbarians. She is trying to save her life, by any means possible, which leads to making choices that can affect her country and people.*


Wicked Embers by Keri Arthur, released also on 7th of July.  This book is about this girl who is a phoenix that could change into human and like usual she fights the evil.  This time she has to stop the spread of a virus that makes vampires immortal. Hah, but hell I'm so excited about this one, I love all supernatural beings (that could explain my addiction to Supernatural series).*




The Fixer by Jennifer L. Barnes, third book that is released on the 7th of July in a row. Why can't one of these be published on 12th of July too? Okay enough of the pouting, let's get over to the synopsis. It's a hardback which makes it more expensive. I really need to find myself a job. Alright...It's about sisters who help the celebrities to fix their prestige by erasing some scandals for a price. Their double life leads to some misunderstandings and conspiracies.*





Speaking in bones by Kathy Reichs, is to be released at the end of the month, 30th of July. Forensic anthropologist is approached by amateur detective, that she had matched previously unidentified remains of a body with a name. And then there is some mystery. The name is echoed through the audio recorder they found near the bones and soon the anthropologist is involved in the case.*





That's all for now. But every month at the exact same date, if that will be possible I'll be posting Soon-to-be released books of the next month that I'm looking forward to. You can also find it on the tab New releases.
________________________________________________________________________

* The book covers are from www.bookdepository.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment