15 April, 2016

Comics? Hell yeah!

Recently I got into MARVEL world and let me tell you there isn't a real Marvel fun just based off of movies. Despite them being great and all (especially with Loki being played by that gorgeous Tom Hiddleston), but I think that to be involved in the fandom I should read the comics.

So far I've read one: Birth of Ultron and I fell in love with the whle thing. I've fancied Hawkeye for a while since the movies, but in the comics he is even better! His humour could match the one of the Iron Man. But of course I forgot to take a pic of that one book in particular. I had it borrowed from my sister's classmate and today he had sent me two more books that I'm to introduce to you!

Yet I think I should write some more about the Birth of Ultron. I've read it in Czech which is a pity, considering that all of the comic books I'll be borrowing are in that language. It misses the literal fun you get from English and that gets lost in translations. Still I was quite disappointed that I was sent a book from the comics in the middle of series (it was starting with No. 56  to 60), but it had no ill effect on the content, I'm as hell carrying on with it!

Without further ado I present you the lovely hardcover coppies of collected comics of Secret wars!

No comments:

Post a Comment