24 January, 2016

The Assassin's Blade ~ review

Format: Paperback | 448 pages
Dimensions: 129 x 198 x  32 mm | 310 g
Publication date: 13 March 2014
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC

Goodreads | Bookdepository

Celaena Sardothien is Adarlan's most feared assassin. As part of the Assassins' Guild, her allegiance is to her master, Arobynn Hamel, yet Celaena listens to no one and trusts only her fellow killer-for-hire, Sam. In these action-packed prequel novellas - together in one edition for the first time - Celaena embarks on five daring missions. They take her from remote islands to hostile deserts, where she fights to liberate slaves and seeks to avenge the tyrannous. But she is acting against Arobynn's orders and could suffer an unimaginable punishment for such treachery ...Explore the dark underworld of this kick-ass heroine and find out how the legend begins in the five page-turning prequel novellas to the New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series.



One word...one quiestion to be excact WHY?! FOR GOD'S SAKE WHYY? I won't be getting over this book so soon. Damn it Maas...just why would you do that?! Making me cry and gosh....

The book..the story..I can't speak.  IT'S JUST TOO GOOD!...*sniffs* I know I started reading the book at the start of the January, but when I got to the last one of the short stories I didn't want to finish the book. THis is basically me! Because I have some bad feeling something will happen and it did! No...I can't I was CRYING god damn I never cry when I read books. 


But to get to the point of review...okay no more emotions. I could say this was written after the firs few books, because it is so much better. I mean...is there anything to be said? Everyhing was perfect and and *cries* I can't i'm sorry. The characters. Nicely written. I just can't believe what she did to Caelena! At least I understand her better. Damn...

No comments:

Post a Comment